This is a question I see asked a lot by newbies.
A beginner has their friend put their info into an email submit, and isn't credited a conversion!
Let me explain.
First, just so we are all on the same page, an Email Submit is an offer that credits you a conversion simply after the user enters their email.
Also lets be clear, having your friend fill out your CPA offers is not allowed by any CPA Networks. So if you have been doing that, stop it, it isn't worth the risk of getting banned.
But I will explain to you why, when your friend filled out your Email Submit it didn't convert.
Or why when you sent a bunch of quality clicks, you didn't get even 1 conversion.
There are several reasons why your email submit may not have counted a conversion. Here is a list of the most common reasons:
– The email address has already opted out of the advertiser's list. (It may not have been for this specific offer, but maybe from another one of the advertiser's offers.)
– The email address is already on the advertiser's list. (It may not have been for this specific offer, but maybe from another one of the advertiser's offers.)
– If you put in the your own info, they may have blocked your IP, since you are a publisher.
– The address the user put in after he signed up looked fake.
– The users you sent just filled out the first page, and looked fake.
– The email may not be in the allowed geographical region of the offer.
– If you used a VPN or Proxy they may have already blocked this IP.
With all that being said, advertisers of Email Submit do monitor and scrub their leads much harsher than any other offer in the affiliate industry. Mainly because there is so many scam-y publishers out there that target email submits. (Since you only need an email submission to get paid.) This is part of the reason why I suggest staying away from Email Submits, especially if you are just starting out.
I rarely use email submits personally. They can work, and I have had success with them on PPV and 7Search, but over all I would save them as a last resort traffic monetization strategy.
The worst converting email submits tend to be free giveaways. Biz-Opp and other submits tend to work a bit better.
Hope that clears up somethings.